Developer - ASP .NET/MVC at ePayPolicy (Austin, TX) (allows remote)
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-13 05:00:48
We are looking for a talented technologist to join our team as a mid-senior level ASP .NET/MVC Developer to evolve our product suite and user experience. ePayPolicy is the nation's leading provider of payment processing exclusively for the insurance industry. Our company was founded in 2014 by industry veterans with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals send and accept payments.
The engineering process at ePayPolicy is highly collaborative. The person in this role will be expected to pair with other members of the engineering, product, and QA teams on a daily basis as they work through user stories and support products as they evolve. You'll relentlessly pursue opportunities to advance our operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
About You and Your Background
- Great communication skills
- Can work with the Product team to build features from well-defined stories in the backlog
- Have at least 4 years of solid ASP .NET MVC experience with C#
- Experience with Entity framework
- Experience with dependency injection
- Can work the full stack from SQL to HTML/CSS/jQuery/Knockout.js
- Understand how to make a user-friendly interface (don't worry - we have a designer to make it pretty)
- Experience with writing useful unit tests
- Desire to work on user-facing applications, RESTful APIs, and VoiceXML
- Teachable and enjoy healthy debate about the best ways to implement a feature
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer-paid basic life and disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored quarterly "ePayItForward" initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Fully-stocked kitchen; safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite
- Free lunch stipend for those working onsite
- Open communication (We won't box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let's talk about it. We value everyone's ideas and opinions.)
- Huge opportunity for growth
While some of our team is still working remotely due to COVID-19 guidelines, this position is for local Austin-area candidates only. We expect some level of in-person collaboration as we transition back to the office over the next few months.
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.