Test Automation Engineer at Genetec Austria GmbH (Wien, Austria)
Location: Wien, Austria
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-13 05:00:58
Technologies: C#, PowerShell
- Knowledge of test methodologies
- Experience with test automation (system tests, integration tests, etc.)
- Knowledge C# and PowerShell
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to learn new tools, libraries and workflows
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes, Azure, GIT, TFS, Visual Studio
Type of Projects:
- Improving automation of tests of backend and frontend
- Assisting in automation of performance and accuracy testing of our video processing pipelines
3 in QA team, and 8 other developers (C++/C#/Python)
- work with colleagues across our 3 teams to define requirements and develop the test infrastructure (integration testing, performance testing and more).
- participate in Code Reviews and voluntary presentations to help improve the know-how of yourself and the team.
Goal of the Position:
Extending our test automation infrastructure, and updating it to keep up with our move towards containerized applications.
Products are mostly focused around security applications (e.g. protecting perimeters against intrusion) and pedestrian statistics (e.g. counting people passing a gate).
But there are also other products, including obfuscation of changes in the video to protect the privacy of individuals.