Strategic Cloud Sales Executive at Oracle (Austin, TX)
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-13 05:01:02
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Work with the brightest minds, and industry-leading solutions, to help customers solve the business challenges that stand in the way of their growth and success!
Oracle is a fast-paced, collaborative environment passionate about creating customer success. We offer the most comprehensive, cloud-based technology. At Oracle, learning is constant. We develop our workforce through training, mentoring and internal mobility opportunities to help everyone succeed and achieve their aspirations.
Join us in identifying, progressing, and closing opportunities in high profile, cloud native companies and be a part of the exciting transformation to the cloud!
Our Solutions: https://www.oracle.com/cloud/Your Role
- You will be responsible for identifying, progressing and encouraging long-term strategic relationships within a hyper-targeted digital segment for cloud native accounts.
- You will develop a robust project pipeline and handle account planning, creating, owning and forecasting
- You will be the trusted advisor and influencer in winning customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Oracle solutions.
- You will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs in an effective way.
- You will work across the Oracle ecosystems and our technology partners to transform customer organizations and build enduring capabilities.
- Master and share the why Oracle story that represents the value we provide to customers with our unified, multi-pillar offerings.
- Nurture client relationships by building trust, partnership and an emotional connection to the Oracle brand and team.
- Build and execute key sales and business development initiatives to improve awareness of Oracle OCI and increase sales pipeline.
- Successfully prospect into your assigned accounts to discover, and develop viable selling opportunities.
- Gain access and build relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Initiate and manage complex sales cycles, leveraging the support and strengths of key internal partners (Pre-Sales, Product Management, Executives and Industry Global Business Units to name a few).
- Travel as required, as this role may be a virtual position.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- You are creative
- You excel in a team-selling environment
- You are driven
- You have deep experience selling SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Database
- You have experience selling to the C-suite, engineering and DevOps
- You are familiar with open source and other cloud tools (Dockers, Kubernetes, Terraform, Linux, Java)
- You are solutions-oriented
- You are inventive
- You are results-oriented
- You have a track-record of success selling complex solutions and exceeding expectations
- You are committed to continuous learning
- You are confident
What Youll Bring
- You demonstrate sound independent judgment, initiative, collaboration and leadership
- You exhibit outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Your sales experience has a proven record of accomplishment of selling to large, complex accounts, working with C-level executives, qualifying prospects, solving problems and generating positive customer outcomes.
- You have 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors degree