Master Automation Test Engineer - Capital One Shopping at Capital One Financial Corporation (Austin, TX)
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-13 05:01:14
3711 S Mopac Expy (31003), United States of America, Austin, Texas
Master Automation Test Engineer - Capital One Shopping
The Capital One Shopping Team is changing the way people make purchases online. Finding the best prices and grabbing the biggest discounts should be a simple and seamless experience, and with the Capital One Shopping suite of tools, we make that happen!
Our primary product is a browser extension that automatically searches for online coupons, lower prices, and rewards at over 30,000 online retailers--making it effortless to save money when you shop online. Last year alone, we found customers more than $160 million in savings.
We are a fast-paced, get-stuff-done team made up of makers, designers and founders who are solving difficult problems in unique ways. Were focused on scaling our products to tens of millions of customers and refining the experience to create compelling value that our customers and partners cant live without.
Who are you:
- You are an Automation Test Engineer, who enjoys leading projects while being an individual contributor / technical expert
- You prefer an intense, energetic environment and working with passionate, top-notch people
- You execute well with a high degree of individual ownership, but are also adept working as part of a team
- You are comfortable balancing the competing demands of rapid iteration and system reliability, scalability, and performance
- You love working in a data-driven and customer-first environment
- Youre on top of new developments in the open source community
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Web and Mobile
- Defines and maintains test system configurations, test data.
- Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Defines and manages software test environments.
- Establishes goals and objectives for appropriate testing cycles.
- Defines and maintains test standards and quality assurance tasks.
- Implements test processes on projects, writes test plans, procedures and scripts, and analyzes test results.
- Produce reports and documentation for all automated testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.
- Mentor and/or lead junior test engineers.
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 6 years experience in Functional, Regression and Performance testing suites
- At least 3 years of experience with automation using Selenium WebDriver automation frameworks (Nightwatch, Cucumber, Puppeteer)
- Master's Degree
- 4+ years experience with Selenium Acceptance Test-Driven Design (ATDD) experience
- 4+ years of experience developing, implementing, maintaining and managing automated testing systems
- Software development experience in React or Node.JS
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.