Software Developer (Data Collections Team) at Adpearance (Portland, OR)
Location: Portland, OR
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-14 05:00:11
Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company, named by the Technology Association of Oregon as the 2020 Rising Star Technology Company of the Year. We’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform and we need great people to get there. We are currently looking to add a mid-level Software Engineer to our Data Collection Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes®.
Balancing good humor and exceptional output, the Foureyes product team focuses on employee fit, doing high quality work, and celebrating each other's wins. It's through this environment of cross functional collaboration between product managers, designers, and developers that we keep a rapid pace of innovation that responds to the needs of our users. For more on what it’s like to be a developer here, check out our blog.
As a Software Developer working on our Data Collection systems, the selected candidate will be responsible for implementing new features, enhancements, and bug fixes while also helping to manage the day-to-day operation of the platform. Responsibilities also include collaborating with other developers and our product management team, writing unit tests, and performing code reviews.
- You will be working with a collaborative, high-performing team of strong technical talent. The right candidate will wow them and be challenged by them.
- The work includes balancing a combination of innovation and new feature development with maintenance of existing technology.
- We expect you to be part of the solution. We want developers who have a perspective, and you’ll have a voice in the approach.
- You will help maintain technical documentation.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have a strong academic record (CS degree preferred but not required with relevant experience).
- You have 3-5 years of professional software development experience.
- You have expertise with MySQL or similar relational databases.
- You have expertise with GraphQL and/or Rest APIs.
- You have experience with HTML/CSS and browser compatibility.
- You have a working knowledge of version control software, more specifically Git.
- You are a problem solver. You can understand the full scope of a problem and build a solution that addresses the need from start to finish. And you love to do it.
- You're detail oriented.
- You care about code quality. Our developers work as a team, and you take pride in writing code that other people love to work in.
- You get things done. You don't just solve problems. You find new ones and solve those too.
Nice to Haves:
- You are comfortable using UNIX shell commands.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services, and other cloud services and associated APIs.
- You have experience with CI/CD.
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.