Software Developer at GOLDEN WOLF LLC (Huntingtown, MD)
Location: Huntingtown, MD
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-14 05:00:11
GoldenWolf is seeking a Software Developer. The person to fulfill this employment opportunity will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of devices including the iPhone, iPad, web, and windows platforms. The primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan, design and implement applications on both mobile (iOS) and desktop/web platforms
- Implement dynamic databases in our applications and develop API's to integrate each separate platform
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the company's applications
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Suggest an improvement for the current processes
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in application development
- Experience with embedded databases
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, DevOps, Mercurial or SVN
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Analytical thinking/critical thinking skills are imperative.
Salary Range: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 Based upon skill and requirements
GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients' unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf's goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
- 10 Federal Observed Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin