Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-14 05:00:35
You’ll spend your time working in our dedicated shopper apps foundation squad working to ensure the stability and performance of the LEGO.com platform alongside a dedicated and diverse team of software engineers focused on security and reliability. You will be focused on developer experience and also working on functionality such as our queuing systems and internal APIs.
- Collaborate with UX designers, Product Owners and other Application Engineers to deliver both new functionality and iterative improvements to LEGO.com backend services.
- Participate in code reviews and focus on sharing knowledge with other engineers
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
Skills for the role....
- Detailed knowledge of and experience working with microservices - our event-based services layer utilises Node.js and the Serverless Framework and is built mainly on the AWS Serverless stack – Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Kinesis and DynamoDB
- Experience with GraphQL server and client functionality is helpful
- Experience of working with modern CI/CD and engineering tooling is preferred – we leverage AWS, CircleCI, GitHub Actions and Terraform extensively