HCM Application Sales Manager at Oracle (Austin, TX)
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-14 05:01:19
HCM Account Sales Manager (ASM)
It is exciting to work with the brightest minds, and industry-leading solutions, to help customers solve the business challenges that stand in the way of their growth and success! As a consistent Leader and Visionary in the HCM space, (Gartner), Oracle is positioned to help our clients become more agile while meeting both current and future business requirements.
Oracle HCM is a fast-paced, collaborative environment focused on creating customer success. We offer the most comprehensive, cloud based HCM technology. At Oracle, learning is constant. We develop our workforce through training, mentoring and internal mobility opportunities to help everyone succeed and achieve their aspirations.
Join us and be a part of the exciting HCM transformation!
Our Solutions: https://www.oracle.com/applications/human-capital-management/
- As an HCM ASM, you will bring your energy and enthusiasm for positioning dynamic HCM cloud solutions to the marketplace
- You will engage CHROs and connect with key stakeholders to inspire changes that help HR Professionals achieve World-Class results for their organization, workforce and HR function.
- You will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
Lets talk, and explore how this role leverages your experience and commitment to excellence.
- You are solutions-oriented
- You are resourceful
- You are results-oriented
- You have a track-record of success selling complex solutions
- You thrive in a team-selling environment
- You are competitive
- You are creative
- You are committed to continuous learning
- You are confident
What you will do:
- Own and analyze your territory; prioritize how to spend your time.
- Master and share the why Oracle story that represents the value we provide to customers with our unified, multi-pillar offerings.
- Nurture client relationships by building trust, partnership and an emotional connection to the Oracle brand and team.
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to improve awareness of Oracle HCM and increase sales pipeline.
- Successfully prospect into your assigned accounts to discover, and develop viable selling opportunities.
- Gain access and build relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Initiate and manage complex sales cycles, leveraging the support and strengths of key internal partners (Pre-Sales, Product Management, HCM Transformation and the Value Team to name a few).
- Consistently achieve your sales target.
- Travel as required, as this role may be a virtual position.
About your background and qualifications:
- You demonstrate sound independent judgment, initiative, collaboration and leadership
- You exhibit exceptional written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Your sales experience has a proven record of accomplishment of selling to large, complex accounts, working with C-level executives, qualifying prospects, solving problems and generating positive customer outcomes.