Agency Sales Development Manager - Measurement at Oracle (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-15 05:01:04
Agency Sales Development Manager - Measurement
Oracle Data Cloud is the world-leader in global data solutions that inform smarter action in every part of a business. Our core mission is to empower our customers with unique data solutions across various business functions and verticals that can be plugged into any applications or decision engine to drive high-value insights and competitive action.
About the Opportunity
Within ODC, Measurement (Powered by Moat) is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics solution focused on transforming digital advertising. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention.
The new business team is seeking an Agency Sales Development manager, who will work directly with one of the major agency holding groups, to drive growth through increased usage of the MOAT Analytics solution. Responsibilities will include expansion revenue, client onboarding, providing product advice and expertise and acting as the single point of contact for the clients into the ODC. You will be their champion internally to ensure top notch customer service.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in either selling into agencies or working for one of the major agency holding groups. The candidate will be responsible for driving new business bookings through adoption of Oracle Data Clouds Measurement and Brand Safety solutions
- 5+ years experience of selling AdTech into Agencies OR
- Working in an agency sales or new business function driving growth out the brands you managed.
- Proven senior relationships within a single or multiple HoldCos
- Well versed in value selling and have a proven track record of growing revenue across an existing client portfolio.
- Deep experience of collaborating with Technical Account Management, Account Management and Client Development teams to ensure effective onboarding and high client retention rates post sale.
- Outstanding presenting skills at all levels including C-level and decision makers.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
- You enjoy learning technology, but can translate that into value for clients/prospects.
- Youre curious, insightful, and perceptive.
About the Team
- A multicultural and richly diverse team, who have built strong relationships over the years we have worked together
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.