Lead Developer for Computer Vision - Remote - EU Time Zone at Cvedia PTE. LTD. () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-15 05:01:04
CVEDIA is an AI company that develops deep learning solutions for some of the largest organizations on the planet.
Our computer vision simulation platform SynCity is the first of its kind – using game development tools and machine learning theory, we’ve created a simulated universe that can create AI models for autonomous cars, boats, and drones, as well as for robotics, industrial AI, smart cities, agriculture, and other applications. We create AI using a mixture of data science, machine learning, and imaging experience.
We are looking for a Lead Engineer to manage the core development and art teams to help grow our synthetic simulation platform.
In this role, you will have the opportunity of working with exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business.
Everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labor.
For this position, we’re currently only accepting applicants in European countries.
- Take on the challenge to improve our technology infrastructure and be a crucial part in shaping our success.
- Plan and coordinate the work related to the entire production pipeline: synthetic dataset generation, ci/cd automation, Unity tools for artists, validation tools, microservices development, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers, DevOps, artists, and data scientists to test, evaluate, and improve our systems.
- Research new tools and technologies to improve and automate production.
- Reporting, backlog refinement, managing the intake of requests, being the reference for all activities under both teams.
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, and organizational skills.
- Attention to details and ability to translate in actionable plans all the requests coming from other teams and from the CTO.
- Experience as a leader of multidisciplinary teams.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design and test-driven development.
Considered as a plus
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D tools.
- Experience in neural networks and computer vision
Perks and Benefits
Our team goes on an all-expenses-paid trip every year simply to socialize. We're planning for Italy next year!
CVEDIA offers 4 weeks of paid vacation time per year, plus local holidays and paid sick days.
All CVEDIA employees receive company stock options - so if the company does well, we all do well.
100% REMOTE TEAM
Our team is global and located in 15+ countries across North America and the EU. Work from wherever you have a good internet connection!
Our operations and management team focus on consistently improving CVEDIA through feedback. No feedback is left unattended - our employees are instrumental in shaping our company.
FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS
We focus on making your personal life as much of a priority as work is - we're focused on making the two compatible. Work with us to define your needs.
We don't use remote work as an excuse to pay you less. Our salaries are competitive and based on experience!
We need both energy and passion to develop cutting-edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you’ll need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
CVEDIA has the opposite of a "quick-n-dirty" mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built and is always the product of very hard work.
Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating our own solutions with the tools we have are all on the board during a regular day's work.
It's one of our greatest strengths to bring excitement to our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It's a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
Anti-discriminatory company culture – we won’t discount you for things like age, ethnicity, or gender.