Applications Developer 4 at Oracle (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-17 05:00:25
A Global Leader in Cloud, Oracle has been delivering its applications in the cloud since 1999. Today, Oracle is the worlds second-largest vendor of software as a service, with more than 5.5 million subscribers worldwide.This position is for the team working on brand new Public Sector Cloud applications. As a member of this team you would be working on cutting edge cloud technologies, and are expected to analyze, design, code, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end-user applications.
We leverage an agile development methodology (scrum) to facilitate the development of our products. Our development practices include empowered scrum teams, continuous build and integration, weekly sprint reviews, and a heavy emphasis on testing early and often.
You should be able to work independently, mentor others and be a highly contributing member of an agile team. She/he should have excellent organizational, planning and time management skills, with a successful track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a hands-on senior engineer with a passion for developing ourPublic Sector Cloud solution.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering large-scale projects on-time with high quality.
- Design, Development and implementation of projects.
- Working closely with Product Architects, Product Managers, Quality Assurance, and other development teams.
- Developing frameworks using Core Java & J2EE technologies including REST based web services.
- Participating in code reviews
- Engaging actively in developing technical designs
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies (including Oracle technologies) and assimilating them into the product suites
- Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
Bachelors or Masters Degree (B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Tech./M.S.) from reputed universities.8to10years of experience in Applications or product development with 4 years or more in areas relevant to cloud development.
Well rounded full stack developer with exposure to all layers of application development. Advanced UI development skills using JET frameworks is preferred.
- Excellent product development skills - designing, coding, and debugging skills in Java, J2EE and ADF
- Experience of database design/modelling, knowledge of RDBMS concepts is required
- Experience with cloud platforms, cloud technologies/deployments
- Extensive experience in Java technologies like ADF, J2EE, Web services, REST etc.
- Experience developing web UIs using Java Script libraries and/or frameworks (jQuery, Require,Knockout etc)
- Thorough understanding of OO principles
- Experience in Citizen applications product/domain or Fusion Tech Stack (Jdeveloper, , ADF, OJET, VBCS) will be preferred
- Experience in Groovy is desirable
- Development experience on the Fusion Middleware platform would be a big plus
- Exposure to modern source control & Build systems
- Exposure to development in the cloud would be an added advantage
- Excellent analysis and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, able to deliver projects on time meeting high quality standards
- Aggressive, ability to find solutions
- Effective communication skills (written and spoken) and strong problem solving skills
- Creative, analytical, adaptive, good team player, committed to quality, self-motivated