Senior Software Engineer at Kaleido Health Solutions () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-18 05:00:06
Fascinated with the remarkable advances in telehealth? Looking to make a real difference working with a purpose-driven, fully distributed team? Planned Parenthood Direct is seeking an innovative mid-career software engineer to join us in our mission to grow our revolutionary telemedicine platform.
Collaborate with a topflight team of developers on a cutting-edge node-based tech stack to implement best practices technologies in health information exchange leveraging AWS microservices.
Fabulous personal and professional benefits in this mentor-driven, inclusive, growth culture.
Successful candidate is at the top of their game and can demonstrate a track record of developing innovative software solutions.
$105,000-120,000 Annually based on experience
Required Technical Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ software development expertise
- Expertise in creating and modifying Web Services and APIs using REST and JSON
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with MYSQL/POSTGRESQL database design and development
- Experience utilizing AWS services including but not limited to Lambda, CloudFront, S3
- Familiarity with Healthcare standards such as HL7, FHIR, NCPDP and others preferred
- Familiarity with PHP/Laravel preferred
- Create and enhance service-based APIs
- Ongoing development, enhancement and refactoring of mission-critical databases
- Implement HL7 health care standards
- Integrate patient data with affiliate partners’ EHR systems via service-based methods
- Build innovative and highly stable applications using existing and emerging technologies
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, FSA, HSA, and vision insurance
- Professional development
- 401K match
- Parental leave
- Good work-life balance
- Inclusive team culture
- Wellness Programs
No Recruiters. Must have US work authorization