Software Developer (f/m/d) for the Food & Beverage Industry at Siemens AG (Nuremberg, Germany)
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-18 05:00:33
Mode of employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Do you want to help shape the future of food and beverage plant automation? At Siemens Digital Industry, we rely on people who dedicate their energy and passion to this goal. Our company stands for excellence, reliability, and innovation, coupled with our long tradition as a technology provider in an ever-dynamic industry.
This ambitious position offers both the opportunity to specialize in a programming language or a subject area as well as the possibility to position yourself broadly and implement functions 'end to end'.
Join our team and we offer you a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow beyond your comfort zone for personal and professional development.What part will you play?
Become part of our team as a software developer (f/m/d) for the further development of our software offering to the food and beverage industry.
- You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices.
- You built web applications with associated front- and back-end software
- You collaborate with development architects and international teams
- You create and maintain software documentation and work in an agile software environment
- You develop and execute test scenarios
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor`s degree in technical studies or equivalent experience
- Several years of professional experience in agile software development
- Expertise in object-oriented C++ software development
- You feel happy working in an agile environment
- You think and act as a entrepreneur
- Based on excellent interpersonal skills you enjoy working independently, but you still value the exchange with the team
- Proficient language skills: German and English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time