Integration Support Specialist at Higher Logic () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-05-18 05:01:07
Higher Logic is seeking an Integrations Support Specialist to join our Integrations Support team. This key team member will be responsible, as a technical resource, for existing customers with an integration. Responsibilities will also include third-tier application support, technical trainings and walkthroughs, technical research, troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
The successful candidate is technology-literate, loves detective work, relentlessly pursues the full answer and is able to see the connection between different pieces of software or technology components.
This person must also display a positive, proactive 'customer-first' approach, and is adept at conveying difficult concepts in terms that a non-technical user can appreciate and understand.
The Integrations Support Specialist demonstrates exceptional customer service and organizational skills and handles multiple priorities and responsibilities. Finally, applicants must also be self-directed, able to learn independently and possess good time and task management skills.
- Leverage Visual Studio, MSSQL, SOAPUI and Postman to work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical integration issues.
- Communicate with customers to clarify integration requirements.
- Troubleshoot querying, and other questions/concerns escalated from CORE support.
- Assist in giving integration connectivity support when integrations go down.
- Update or create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Assist internal and external customers in providing support with customer integration including email and phone support as needed.
- Provide guidance/recommendations on integration configurations and functionality.
- Work with Product and Engineering team as needed to proactively solve issues.
- Work with partner integration support teams as needed to resolve client issues.
- Search code base as needed to identify source of bugs and provide recommendations for fixing.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous Helpdesk (customer support) experience.
- Introductory abilities troubleshooting in Microsoft SQL, C#, and APIs.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills to troubleshoot data flow processes.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time and be very results oriented.
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment. Must be a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent communication skills via phone and in-person.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, teamwork and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to follow through with customer issues.
- UI and/or backend understanding of Higher Logic products (desired not required).
- Working knowledge of third-party software integrated with Higher Logic (desired not required).
What you’ll earn:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.