Senior PHP Backend Developer at Outliant () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:05
Take your career to the next level at Outliant! Here you have the opportunity to lead innovative projects on modern technology as a Senior Backend Developer. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well as build our own internal products.
We offer salary, paid time off, 13th month bonus, and more. Communicate with our team in slack in a casual environment where you can make a huge impact!
You will be expected to manage and support a team of developers in order to continue to expand the capabilities / infrastructure of our in-house backend ERP software using primarily PHP and MySQL. The software controls product, purchasing, logistics, reporting and more working in tandem with Shopify.
We are in need of a full time developer who has:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP and MySQL development
- 3+ years of experience in a senior / management role overseeing development projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire team members to drive collaboration and alignment
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience working with large-scale operational systems
- Demonstrated ability to Design and Develop robust, scalable systems for large scale use
- Portfolio of backend systems that were deployed in which the candidate was a key player
- Make key decisions on tech stack / development / design for the backend ERP system
- Hands on development and / or design within the project in order to maintain timelines
- Support junior developers in day-to-day activities
- Work closely with cross-brand stakeholders to deliver features that meet their needs
- Present/demo work to corporate stakeholders and/or leadership
- Understand the business complexities around functionalities being built; specifically in reference to ecommerce - product data, orders, sales etc
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week.
The initial interview process will involve hopping in a Google Meet call to discuss your skillset.
We are excited to speak with you and help you take your career to new heights! :)