Senior Full Stack Engineer at Circunomics GmbH () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:10
Do you have an interest in circular economic and battery technology? At Circunomics, as a Full Stack Software Engineer (f/m/d), you are responsible, with our tech team, for designing and implementing our cloud-based data analytics platform. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will lead the software lifecycle: building, testing, packaging, and supporting operations. You will work with Big Data and Machine Learning technology and help to improve the quality and uptime of our services and processes. This is a truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
Qualification, Experience, and Skills
- Degree in computer science or a similar technical field
- 5+ years designing and developing the backend and frontend web solutions
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL -based database systems and schema designs.
- Experience in designing systems for public clouds (AWS)
- Strong Node.js knowledge (Express is an advantage)
- PHP and MySQL knowledge (Symfony Framework is an advantage)
- Proficiency in developing and designing API’s
- Strong usage of OOP principles
- Design of scalable systems (Caching, Sharding, Clustering, Load Balancing, etc.)
- Clean code, covered by unit, integration, and UI tests
- Experience with microservice-based architecture
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Growing the team by coaching new/junior engineers
- Willingness to write and maintain documentation
- A keen sense of knowing when a feature “works” and when it can be improved
- A focus on coding standards and code quality
- You regularly follow KPIs and can get the most out of them to make well-reasoned decisions and iterate to improve those through time.
- Push for shipping. CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given
- Your profile is rounded off by a good command ofGerman and/orEnglish
You get bonus points for:
- Certification for AWS Certified Solution Architect or Azure.
- With us, you are part of a young and ambitious team that works together on technology for the next future
- Modern cloud technologies, topics related to the circular economy, new energy, electromobility and li-ion batteries, modelling of complex systems and machine learning algorithms, data science
- Your strengths and interests determine your development potential - we place great value on individual personality and skill development
- We consider your individual situation and allow you to work in a family-friendly way
- A true remote culture
- Flexible working hours and benefits such as a travel card
Circunomics is a cloud-based platform for the Circular Battery Economy. The Circunomics battery data platform will power an ecosystem of OEMs, fleets, recyclers, and remanufacturers.Circunomics is building a symbiotic system that integrates tracking/tracing information, a neutral cloud environment, and commercial service to enable battery producers and OEMs to build circularity into their batteries.We are a team of experts in the circular economy, data science, battery, and software development. As a spin-off of Next Mobility Labs, we are working with cutting-edge technology to help shape the European battery industry in line with the principles of the circular economy.Read more at Circunomics.com