WordPress Developer at Supermetrics Oy (Helsinki, Finland)
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:13
Are you someone who’s been diving into WordPress themes and plugins, and even had a peak under the hood to know what WordPress action hooks and filters are, and would love to do more of it, but in an international SaaS environment? We have a great opportunity for you!
Supermetrics is a rapidly scaling SaaS company with products used by more than 500k people all over the world. You’ll get to work on our main website that gets 1M pageviews on a monthly basis, and expand your skills and responsibilities as you grow!
These are the skills you absolutely need and we won’t compromise on:
- have solid CSS and HTML skills
- have basic PHP skills, so you can go deeper than the WordPress UI
- be comfortable with modular WordPress layouts using Advanced Custom Fields
- know basics about SEO and website performance optimization
In this role, you’ll learn:
- how to integrate other systems, such as chatbots, to WordPress websites
- how to run A/B tests to make data driven decisions about website content
- about tracking user behavior and using the gathered data to optimize the user journey throughout the website
- about building great user-friendly websites in general
- about marketing automation
We hope you have:
- An inquisitive mind and an appetite to learn
- Communicate and work well with team members
- Be based in the greater Helsinki region
- Be able to work in our downtown Helsinki office at least 2 days a week once the pandemic is over
Why should you join us?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is all of us working towards the same goal with our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value on having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Sounds like this might be for you? Great! We can't wait to get to know you!