Technical Product Support Specialist (m/f/d) at Westwing Home & Living (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:15
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future..
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Technical Support Manager (m/f/d) for our Product Information Management, Supply Chain, and Customer Care systems. In this position, you will be part of a team of high-powered professionals, ensuring our company-internal customers. This may involve creating customer support policies and procedures for staff to adhere to, as well as overseeing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions. You will work across departments and will be responsible for the design and implementation of sustainable solutions to make the support work more efficient in the future. It will require a holistic understanding of the system landscape, processes and will therefore grant you a lot of interesting insights into our internal fulfillment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the users of our internal systems’ portfolio, troubleshooting, and root-cause investigations for L3 fix implementation
- Providing day-to-day expert guidance for problems and questions from internal customers
- Working hand in hand with other support functions and development teams (L3) across the Tech department
- Ensure SLA obligations with support members are observed and met.
- Creation of monthly customer reports (open / processed items / error messages / bug fixes / SLAs)
- Coordinating maintenance of detailed documentation ranging from Knowledge Base articles for different systems.
- Planning and concepting the development of support tooling to ease daily work for L1 support members.
- Collaborating closely with a development team to define excellent cross-team and cross-functional solutions that directly impact the operational success of the Westwing Group
- Work closely with internal engineering teams to stay up to date on product features, changes, and issues.
You come with:
- 3+ years of work experience in Support Management of software products
- Excellent analytical know-how and interest in process- and user-centric optimizations
- Dedication to provide assistance to others, and be regarded as a technical expert
- Eagerness to learn new things, be it product, technology, or process
- Profound knowledge in SQL, log management tools such as Kibana, Jira ticketing system, JSON, and interacting with APIs
- Technical understanding and a quick grasp to recognize complex relationships between different systems, their state machines, and concepts
- Relevant experience in logistics, supply chain and/or financial processes would be a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and result-driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- Comfort in a fast-moving, IT-related environment and working with cross-functional IT teams
- Experience managing teams would be a plus
- An impactful Technical Support Management position with high degrees of responsibility
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development, and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, ambitious eCommerce company
Location: Munich, Warsaw or remote anywhere in Germany, Poland, Spain, ItalyContact Person: Andrea GalantucciRequisition Number: 2192Interested? Looking forward to your full application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.