Full Stack Developer (React, Node.JS, AWS) at Addison Group () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:49
Fin-tech client looking to add to their growing team. Various but also working to integrate their SaaS platform on client websites using API's/
- Collaborate and cooperate well with coworkers: effectively communicate information; consult with others to complete assignments; and act in a responsible, trustworthy, and ethical manner.
- As an individual contributor, responsible for participating in all aspects of software development life cycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation and post implementation application support.
- Demonstrate contagious motivation to build best-of-breed software, and advocate for best practices in UI and RESTful API development.
- Frequently deliver high quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies
- Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- This role requires staying calm under pressure, and a willingness to work extra hours especially during holiday periods or project deadlines.
- Experience with React object life cycle and React workflows like Redux, Flux, etc.
- Front-End Engineer has worked with CSS/SCSS before and writes component-specific styles, not page-specific
- Front-End Engineer is excited to leverage modern features like Flexbox or external CSS libraries to simplify code instrumentation tools that help measure and improve front end performance
- Familiarity integrating with REST and GraphQL APIs (Apollo).
- You are flexible and open to others' ideas and solutions, not just your own
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, and Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience consuming RESTful (JSON) web services
- Experience with user interface development for mobile sites and smart device applications.
- Strong knowledge of web security practice
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- The right candidate will have an innate technical curiosity, and strong communication skills.