.Net Software Developer at Carex Consulting Group () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:51
Looking for a software development role when you can make an impact? Our partner in the healthtech space has patients in mind everyday. They are an innovative company with a startup like atmosphere - but backed by a Fortune 8 company! Based in Madison, but you can be remote for this role.The ideal candidate has Epic experience, can code in C#, .Net, ASP.NET, MVC and WebAPI, and WCF. Knowledge of HL7 and Cloud Computing Providers.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with a team to create thoughtful, efficient code to meet the needs of our internal and external projects.
- Work closely with a project manager to guide project development, including documentation of features, recording of progress, and creation of the testing plan..
- Become an expert and advise on client requests, features, best practices, project scopes, and budgets.
- Contribute to the growth of our partner by advancing personal skills, working with the development team to improve the codebase, and seeking opportunities to improve tools and processes.
What You'll Bring
- +BS/BA or greater in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a technical role.
- Strong written and verbal communication and time management skills.
- The ability to work well within both a large development team and individual project teams.
- Strong client service approach and attitude, with the ability to creatively meet client needs.
- Detail-oriented focus on completion of development work within budget and timelines.
- Development experience with C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI, and WCF.
- Experience with cloud computing providers such as Windows Azure or AWS.
- Epic experience is a plus
- Understanding of HIT standards, such as NCPDP, HL7, X12 etc.