Full Stack Software Developer (Senior) at Derivco. (Hope Island, Australia)
Location: Hope Island, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:51
Are you up for the challenge? Is a fast-paced working environment, leveraging the newest technologies and techniques, and being at the coalface of e-commerce; something that makes you sit up and take notice?
Our team focuses on user experience-related products in our online gambling platform, which hundreds and thousands of users worldwide have used. We have user experience front-of-mind, and we are evolving our products to remain at the forefront of e-commerce.
Remaining relevant is not something we do – breaking down walls and solving complex problems is engrained in our DNA.
We work cross-functionally and collaboratively, and our reach is across multiple teams and international offices. We believe that our people are our biggest asset, and we grow them at every opportunity.
About the role
Providing technical skills to analyze, design, and produce quality software.
Responsible for writing a well-defined portion of source code.
Adhering to established standards of quality for documentation and coding.
Following and improving the team's standards and best practices.
Supporting team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives while safeguarding the architecture.
- Minimum 3-year relevant qualification and at least 5 years of software development experience.
- OR relevant 1-year certification and at least 7 years of software development experience
- OR minimum 8 years of software development experience
- Advanced skills and knowledge in all or some of the following technical languages.
- CSS / Saas
- Angular 4+ Latest
- Client-Side unit test (jasmine / jest)
- .Net Core 2.0 +
- ASP.Net Core 2.0+
- .Net 3.5 +
- Web APIs
- SQL Server 2010 +
- IIS 7+
- Azure Dev Ops
- SQL Profiler
- Understand and stay abreast of software development methodologies and best practices
- Technical strategy formalization and execution
- Influencing others by creating a participative, empowered environment
- Managing and Coaching others from a technical skill and behavioral perspective
- Appropriate problem-solving skills.
- Effective prioritization.
- Effective time management.
- Work under pressure.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand the product life cycle
- Technical coaching skills
- Able to successfully collaborate
- Technical leadership
- Understanding of code design patterns.
- Understanding of solid design principles.
- Ability to understand complex code.
- Track record of effective troubleshooting
- UML Modelling
- Technical specification documentation
Perks of the Job
- Health Insurance
- Company bonus structure
- Gym Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Free lunches daily in the office
- Ongoing learning & development
- A great work environment with work-from-home options. (2days in office / 3 days at home)
- A host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.