Full Stack Software Engineer at Intel Corporation (Petah Tikva, Israel)
Location: Petah Tikva, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:55
EGI is fast-paced dynamic and start-up-like group within Intel responsible for researching and developing next-generation technologies and ideas, leveraging cutting-edge technologies.Our products need to handle information at the scale of the web. We value enthusiastic, 'can do' approach people who are passionate taking a vision and make it a reality. We are looking for the type of person who are eager to take action and looking forward to upskilling while achieving significant milestones which will tip the scales for Intel innovative solutions.Our team is committed to deliver with excellence and consider obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative resolution.As a full stack software engineer, you will play a key role on building world-class user interfaces for our customers. You will design and implement high performance cross platform applications which interact with backend and database services. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- BA/BS in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a software engineer.
- Working knowledge in HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience in cross platform support, caching and optimization techniques.
Preferred qualifications :
- Working experience in application development and deployment with Docker, Kubernetes at AWS, Firebase or similar Cloud Provider.
- Working experience of microservices and messaging protocol.
Inside this Business Group
The mission of the Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) group is to create an environment to identify, incubate and scale new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. EGI is a fast paced, dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating new ideas within Intel. We have over 1500 employees globally. Our portfolio includes HW, SW, Solutions and SaaS businesses.