Full-Stack Web Developer (5 positions) at Neptune Software () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:00:56
At Neptune Software we are a group of driven, hardworking and passionate people from 24 different nationalities, working together to help companies transform the way they do business. We are a certified Great Place to Work with a culture of honesty, transparency, collaboration and equality. Our mission is to empower enterprise developers and IT departments to drive business results.
Neptune Software is currently seeking 5Full Stack Web Developers to join our Engineering Team. In this job, you will be part of the team to build and develop our Neptune DX Platform – Open Edition, currently used in 41 countries by more than 3 million end-users.
Norway, Sweden, Germany, UK, Netherlands
We are looking for an individual with superior technical expertise and a problem-solving attitude; someone who loves coding and seeing their work put into action. You are a person with a natural interest and curiosity to learn new technologies. Someone who is comfortable working both independently and in teams. Furthermore, you are creative, passionate and eager to take initiative.
- Be part of the Neptune core developer team, constantly expanding and improving the Neptune DX platform
- Build great-looking apps with the Neptune DX Platform
- Be aware of the direction technology is going and be proactive in implementing the necessary changes to ensure that the company is moving in line with that.
- Collaborate with our team in the product’s lifecycle.
- Create clean, testable and well-documented code.
- Participate in product improvements and testing for new releases.
Experience/competencies a must
- Web Development Technologies
- Project-oriented work experience
- Solution architecture
- Languages: Fluent English
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of a vibrant, energetic, global team in an international work environment
- Emerging and leading technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Participation in the company’s bonus model based on company performance in addition to the base salary
- Opportunity to build real things and make a difference by putting your code into production.
- Opportunity to be a part of a certified Great Place to Work
- A flexible and fun place to work.
About Neptune Software
Neptune Software is a global company with more than 600trusted enterprisecustomers and over 3 million licensedusers. Our mission is to empower enterprise IT departments to drive business results. Neptune Software helps accelerate enterprise application development projects and realize Digital Transformation strategies – all to increase employee satisfaction, productivity and business efficiencies. Neptune Software and its leading rapid application development platform– Neptune DXPlatform [DXP]-provides a fast, open, cost-effective and secure way to develop custom applicationsallowing enterprisesto innovate on their terms.
Interested in joining our dynamic and great work environment? Send your CV to: [email protected]