Full Stack Web Developer (f/m/d) at SAP (Walldorf, Germany)
Location: Walldorf, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:00
Requisition ID: 289265Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentLocation: Walldorf Expected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full Time or Part time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
Summary & The Role
We are looking for a passionate Web Developer (f/m/d) to join our team! Our Team is focused on developing a Cloud-based product that revolutionizes the Field Service world by using a mixed real-time Crowd Service approach. The ideal candidate should bring a positive, independent, can-do attitude coupled with a proven track record as well as a drive to develop innovative solutions based on cutting edge web technologies.
As a Developer (f/m/d) you will:
- Work in a cross functional product team with daily sync sessions and end to end product responsibility
- Involve design and develop full stack product features based on customer and business requirements
- Be responsible one or more software components and their full lifecycle from development over test automation up to production deployment and monitoring
- Participate in cross team/component code reviews, software architecture & design sessions
- Maintain, improve and refactor product and test code base
- Work with product leader to evaluate, prototype and implement technical solution for modern real word business problems
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge on Web standard HTML5, CSS3, Browser APIs and Web security
- Solid experience with Angular + NgRx state management and NodeJS (Express or NestJS)
- Experienced with software testing and practices like TDD, Unit-, End2End-testing and Frameworks (both frontend and backend)
- Experienced with DevOps practices and tools for continuous integration, test automation, continuous delivery and monitoring
- Business fluent in English written and spoken - German nice to have
About the Team
We are an enthusiastic and cool team. In our open culture, we welcome other opinions and enjoy discussing solutions. The flexible and dynamic working environment gives us a lot of freedom and enables us to perform at a high level.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.