Senior Full Stack Developer at atma.io () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:02
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
- Working as part of a Scrum team to architect and build API’s and applications to maintain and manage IOT devices.
- To work closely with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to identify and build API’s that consume and deliver data.
- To work closely with other software engineers to migrate existing applications to the cloud.
- Advocate for and train other engineers on cloud development and API adoption.
- To work with software and hardware contractors to develop solutions.
- Write technical reports and document research. Summarize critical results and observations. Verify reliability of data.
- To propose, design, prioritize, conduct and oversee multiple projects.
- Leading and conducting problem solving efforts and propose resolutions.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- Possess at least a Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working in software development and cloud architecture.
- Able to use MEAN and/or MERN stacks.
- Experience in API design, OAS is preferred.
- Experience Technical expertise with a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP). Azure preferred.
- Understanding of Cloud Application architecture is required.
- Experience with multiple SQL and Monogdb database technologies are preferred.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, unit testing tools, Jest is preferred
- Experience with Azure IOT Hub is preferred.
- Understanding of RFID technology is a plus.
- Fluent in English written and spoken is essential.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team. Highly motivated in performing work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible to travel almost 25% to different location
- Attractive salary package
- Workplace & work hours flexibility
- Structured learning and development / Mentoring program
- International environment
- A growing team with good spirit!
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)