Full-Stack .Net DevOps Software Engineer at Worldline (Stockholm, Sweden)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:06
Who are we ?
Bambora is a global payments company that is dedicated to making payments easier, both for businesses and consumers. Founded in 2015, Bambora has challenged the payment industry by offering merchants everything they need to accept payment, either in-store or online, in one package with transparent pricing.
Today, Bambora helps over 125 000 merchants in 65 different countries accept payments, and 3 000 new merchants join every month. Bambora handles transactions worth 55 billion euros annually, and in November 2020, Bambora became part of Worldline, the European leader in the payment and transactional services.
In this role you will become a part of a truly agile, self-organizing team that takes full end-to-end responsibility for the product. Work would be including building new features and integrations within both Salesforce and .Net onboarding applications as well as maintenance and support of existing components.
Who are YOU?
We are looking for an experienced .Net Software engineer for our onboarding development team:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- In the love of code, with an interest for state-of-the-art technologies
- Team player with good communication skills
- Curious and creative, autonomous and dynamic, strong attention to detail.
- Software Development defines you, it is a passion you want to share with others and want to improve every day
- You don't only write code, you own it and you feel responsible for the software you build
- For you, testing is of utmost importance ; better yet, you think automated testing is the way forward in order for you to fully concentrate on writing software instead of focusing on debugging
- Must haves are knowledge in and ideally experience with C# and .NET (framework or core) and being used to work with any kind of source control tool (at Ingenico we use GIT)
- Finally, we work in a very Agile, multicultural set-up, so a fluency in English is required
Must have Technology skills:
- .Net framework experience
- Salesforce development
- AWS or other cloud platform
- Python development
Nice to have:
- CI/CD way of working (Jenkins)
- Kibana or Logz.io and Datadog
- Experience with Docker and micro-service or serverless architectures
What will you DO?
- You are part of a multidisciplinary Tribe of enthusiastic people, dedicated to the specific projects and products
- Incept scope with business stakeholders and Product Manager, Product Owner in order to translate it into workable code you'll deliver together with your development squad peers
- Create innovative & high quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered through scrum iterations.
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code and provide DevOps ownership on Production environment => you’ll own your development from DEV till PROD by yourself.
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Ensure the best quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company
- Creating well crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase to the production deployment
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code, to algorithm efficiency
- You will collaborate with all stakeholders from product definition to running in production in a DevOps collaborative mindset.
- You will be part of a Scrum team and participate actively in all its rituals
- You take an active part in peer-working sessions, because you understand high value it brings for knowledge acquisition and good practices sharing
What is in it for YOU?
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!