.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER CROATIA (m/f/x) at Axess AG (Bjelovar, Kroatien)
Location: Bjelovar, Kroatien
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:08
Start your career in a future-oriented and expanding enterprise. With Axess your contribution is asked with exciting duties and projects in all parts of the world. Social events and common sportive activities are the cornerstones of our work climate. Possibilities for the international advancement is for us the base of a lasting employee’s development. Enrich our team with your personality, your skills and apply today!Axess AG is an international company and counts to the leading manufacturers in the field of ticketing- and access management systems. Axess is with customers in more than 50 countries the partner if it is about public admission in sport, leisure, culture, and touristic transport.
- Design and develop .NET/C# applications for RESORT.SOLUTION and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Work on different projects for international clients
- Functional and performance check
- Mid or senior developer who writes clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Use of version control systems such as SVN or GIT is part of everyday life for you
- Additionally, we use Angular, ASP.NET, and SQL, knowledge them is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team as well as an independent and structured way of working
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development, etc.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team
- Good English skills would round off your profile for us
Why our employees choose us?
- You work in a very healthy company, friendly atmosphere with guaranteed positive prospects
- You will get international experience
- You will get familiar with different processes depending on the countries and regions
- You will learn and grow together with the team, share your knowledge, and lay new foundations to remain constantly innovative – starting from an onboarding program to internal education
- Work-life balance: flexi-time, time off for the family
- Yearly complete physical health check-up in Agram
- Bonus for Christmas, Easter, and summer vacation
- Competitive pay - show that you can and know, and you will be fairly rewarded
- So as you can see, it is all about you….
Are you up for a new challenge and want to get to know us personally? Then send us your application right away! Attn: Swetlana Kalmutzke: teamaxess.com/de/karriere