Product Designer / UX/UI Designer (m/w/d) at LIQID Investments GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:09
- Take on responsibility for continuously enhancing the UX and UI of our website, onboarding processes and client dashboard.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Optimize existing user interface designs and Develop UI mockups, wireframes and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conduct ongoing user research and and be an integral part of our client feedback processes.
- Be part of our high performing creative unit comprising (marketing) designers and web developers-
- Work very closely with other relevant teams in our organization like tech & product, marketing, and sales & client success.
- You have already gathered a minimum of 3 years experience as UX/UI designer
- You look back on an exciting portfolio of design projects from your past.
- You possess extended knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision, Balsamiq, Adobe XD).
- Your knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is up-to-date.
- You are experienced with agile product management environments and therefore comfortable working in cross-functional teams comprised from Front-/Back-end developers, scrum masters, and testing specialists.
- You possess basic knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as a good understanding of software development processes (Scrum, Kanban, Jira).
- Fintech product experience is a big plus.
- You communicate fluently in German and English.