Full-Stack Software Engineer - REMOTE at InventoryLab (Columbia, MO) (allows remote)
Location: Columbia, MO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:09
Cutting edge technologies, amazing culture, and a flexible schedule? Yup, we've got it! Great pay and benefits? Yup, we've got that too. We also believe in professional development and constantly challenging you with the right mix of impactful, and enjoyable, work.
If you are mission-driven and remarkably talented, we have a spot for you on our dev team. We always have been and always will be a 100% remote-work company so now's your chance to ditch the corporate culture and come work for an established, financially sound company where the emphasis is on getting it done, not punching a clock.
What we're looking for:
A self motivated full-stack developer that has strong experience with Vue.js and the .NET Framework. Not exactly a perfect fit? That's ok! We hire for the culture fit first, and the skillset second. Having great fundamentals and a MacGyver attitude is a must because we love throwing big, ambiguous challenges at you.
No agencies please. Position is open only to US residents. No visa sponsorship is available.
How we get it done:
- We live and die by .NET Core/.NET 5 and Vue.js
- We cache with Redis
- We keep our data in MS-SQL Server, Cosmos DB, and ElasticSearch/Azure Search
- We CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- We love C# micro-services
- We use Jira for product management
- We communicate with Basecamp and Microsoft Teams.
- A responsible time-off policy
- Paid holidays
- Health/vision/dental insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Health and fitness reimbursement
- Home office allowance to customize your workspace
- The technology you need to be successful
- Working with awesome people (we aren't biased at all)