Software designer C++ at Topic Embedded Systems B.V. (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:11
TOPIC Embedded Systems is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Software designers. You will work together with the developers in your team on state-of-the-art projects that are executed at our clients sites. You are responsible for the design, quality and the development of the project. Your ambition is to lead, coach and motivate the developers in your team.
Next to that you will communicate directly with our customers about the projects. The challenge in this role is to get a lot of knowledge in different and new domains and to guide the developers in the diverse and complex projects.
Who are you as a Software Designer?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with qualification in Information technology, Electrical engineering/Embedded systems, Computer science or Mathematics;
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in a product development environment; including 1 year in the Netherlands or 2 years in Europe;
- Professional software development experience with; C++ and next to that C and/or Python;
- Quality mindset and experienced in CI/CD, unit tests, Jenkins, test driven development;
- Good social skills and communication skills in English and Dutch, to be able to lead the team and communicate with our customers.
- Experienced with programming on the embedded platforms (like coretex-A) and programming of microcontrollers (like ARM);
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects in an ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally and good coaching by your Business Manager;
- An excellent annual salary between € 51.000,- and € 70.000,- with a first class benefits package plus;
- guaranteed 13th month
- mobility plan, you can choose between a lease car or mobility allowance
- Study budget and 5 paid training days
- 26 days holiday leave and 8% holiday allowance, insurance package and a good pension
- net expense allowance
- Referral bonus
- home office support
- Informal and amicable atmosphere in a modern office;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit at our amazing headquarters in Best;
- 150 intelligent colleagues;
Due to Covid-19 we all work partially from home and do follow the national RIVM guidelines.