Software Developer (m/f/d) C# at ENERCON GmbH (Bremen, Deutschland)
Location: Bremen, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:11
Software Developer (m/f/d) C#
- Agile software development to analyze and evaluate wind and load simulation data
- Automate and speed-up workflow for wind and load calculations by digitalizing manual process steps
- Optimize, adapt and document existing software
- Write robust, scalable code using C# .NET programming language
- Maintenance of legacy software used for analyzing load simulation results
- Degree: Bachelor or Master or equivalent work experience in IT, programming, mechanical, civil or aerospace engineering or comparable
- Several years of experience in C# and ASP.NET programming
- Development of data models and software architectures
- Knowledge in service-oriented architecture and RESTful web services (e.g. Flask, Django)
- Design of user-friendly desktop and web solutions (WPF or web application)
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2016 and newer, especially EF
- Experience in automatic testing
- Know-how in Scrum and in distributed teams
- Good communication skills. As a team and international company, we communicate mostly in English.
- Adaptable working hours by suitable working hour models
- Exciting and diverse activities
- Comprehensive engagement with the operational health promotion
- Internal as well as external continuing education possibilities
- The employee's events which provide for fresh wind
- Green employee's stream for the realization of our common aim
Find out more about your individual benefits – your future personnel department is keen on helping you.
Possible locations are Aurich and Bremen.
"Apply online via our via our web portal!
Reference code: DE116582City: Bremen
Ms Maren Bihrle+49 4941 - 927 223