Senior Developer (f/m/d/x) - Product Engineering and Innovation at Deloitte innoWake GmbH (Senden, Deutschland)
Location: Senden, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:13
Deloitte is a global leader in Application Modernization. We analyze and modernize legacy application landscapes to empower organizations for the future. Our solution portfolio enables fully-automated modernization to Java, .NET, and Cloud / Cloud Native.
The nucleus of our success are our teams in the Application Modernization Studio, located on three continents: Austin, TX/USA, Senden near Ulm/Germany, Bengaluru/India. Although strongly embedded in a global consulting company, the App Mod Studio kept its startup mentality that drives our everyday passion.
You will take a lead role in the development team, create completely new assets, and extend our existing ones.
- You will relieve our architects, e. g. by supporting them or challenging their concepts.
- You will lead a development team, guide them in tight interaction and make sure that they keep the focus.
- You will collaborate with our teams on other continents.
- You will set a good example in both, coding and collaboration.
- You will perform strict and constructive tool-based code reviews.
- You will work in agile Kanban or Scrum teams. Your daily work is ticket-based.
- You will distribute your knowledge to the whole team to make it better.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have several years of engineering experience with a broad range of technologies.
- You have deep knowledge in at least 4 of the following topics: Cloud, Security, Data Management, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, DevOps, and Code Analysis.
- You have strong proven experience in Java Programming. Additional C#/.NET experience is appreciated.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have leadership quality and experience.
- You have coaching competence to guide and mentor developers.
- You are an assertive maker, actively taking ownership.
- You have a positive and motivating attitude.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- Even if we do not look for an explicit full stack developer, experience withUI technologies like Angular or Ant Design is advantageous.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin (TX, USA) and Bengaluru (India)
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.
We are looking forward to receiving your applicatio