Tech Lead with strong back-end profile passionate about cloud development at Novo Nordisk A/S (Søborg, Denmark)
Location: Søborg, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:13
As our next Tech Lead, you will shape and implement technology as well as business solutions to deliver value to our patients living with obesity, and ultimately address some of the biggest business opportunities we have in Novo Nordisk. You’ll have a chance to immerse yourself into not only the tech, but also understand the ins and outs of the business challenge as you engage with team members, end-users, as well as internal partners to craft the best solutions.
You will be joining a cross-functional scrum team with a Product owner, Product Designer, Front- and Back-end Engineers, Agile Coach, Scrum Master and Business Consultants.
Your main responsibility will be to:
- build value-driving and innovative digital solutions from the ground up with a user-centric approach
- explore new technologies and tools to apply during the development of these solutions
- lead, guide, and mentor software developers on the team
- prioritise your work with the team and its product owner, weighing both the business and technical value of each task
- experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time!
As a technology choice, we are primarily using the Microsoft stack, and are passionate about building full end-to-end digital solutions using cloud and CI/CD pipelines. As we are pioneering the digital transformation of Novo Nordisk, we expect you to challenge and encourage the organisation as well as take part in establishing a strong internal community to share knowledge and takeaways.
You come with a strong understanding and hands-on experience within broad software development i.e. within system architecture, coding for scale, communicating possibilities about what can be built and maintained, as well as love to experiment and build MVPs.
- You have +7 years’ professional experience and will likely come from a similar position.
- Your qualifications include solid experience within .NET, hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, PaaS and databases. It is an advantage if you have experience with Vue, Angular or React.