TECHNICAL LEAD at SITU (Exeter, UK)
Location: Exeter, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:14
To support the Technology team by delivering high-quality software solutions to the problems presented in a timely manner, including issues reported by our users (both external and Internal) and supporting the rest of the team to do the same.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop web-based applications that further the business goals that adhere to SOLID, DRY and KISS principles.
- Resolve issues reported by the team that use our applications.
- Contribute to improving the team’s implementation of Scrum.
- Support Technology team members to achieve their goals.
- Promote the migration of legacy systems to modern scalable and testable architectures.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Accurate estimation of tasks.
- Delivery of Bugs and User Stories on time and free from defects.
- Write testable code.
- Actively engage in Scrum process to increase team velocity.
- Support team members in achieving their goals.
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- A high degree of proficiency with full-stack .Net C# development including:
- .Net Core
- SQL Server/T SQL
- Restful API Design
- Strong knowledge of relational database design.
- Experience with AWS, Docker.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!