Data Engineer (m/f/d) R&D at Covestro Deutschland AG (Leverkusen, Deutschland)
Location: Leverkusen, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:14
The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) Community manages Covestro’s financial processes. It is also responsible for providing legal services and IT solutions to the company as a whole.
The vacant position is in the "Application Services" department in the IT service area, where the IT solutions and applications that map the business processes at Covestro are responsible for the entirety of the company. In particular, the position involves supporting the research and development departments and laboratories.
- In your new position you will be responsible for design, implementation and operation of data models suitable for specific use cases
- You will design, create, maintain and operate data streams and transform them into micro or real time processes
- You will also implement rules and policies defined by the data steward and work with external vendors to integrate their data services
- In addition, you will ensure automated workflows for data usage and translate user requirements into technical solutions
- You will collaborate with various nearshore and offshore teams
- Another additional task for you will be the implementation of device integrations in IoT lab digitization projects
- You have a university degree in computer science or business informatics or comparable training
- Furthermore, you can demonstrate sound experience in the described fields of activity
- You also have a broad knowledge of data modeling and IT system integration as well as interface management in the enterprise environment
- You are proficient in Java, .NET and Python and have practical experience NoSQL databases such as Solr or Trip
- You also have knowledge in AWS data services, data transformation, and requirements analysis
- You have proven skills in managing smaller projects and possess analytical and strategic skills and can communicate and interact professionally with internal and external colleagues (m/f/d) of diverse cultures
- Business fluent English skills, both written and spoken, complete your profile
This position is also available on a part-time basis.