Senior Full Stack Developer (C#, Angular) at Authority Partners () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:14
DESCRIPTION:Make sure you don't miss this call and the chance to join our team of top-notch players in Authority Partners. We are hiring experienced, passionate and self-driven Senior Full Stack Senior developer to join our strong development teams. You will produce software designs, write maintainable code, provide support to clients and teams, as well as deliver products within a dynamic and modern environment. Sounds like a challenge? Let us know and apply! :)REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on professional development experience with C# language, .NET frameworks, Entity Framework, SQL, AngularJS and Angular (2+)
- Proven experience with REST API and TypeScript
- In-depth knowledge of modern XML, HTML and CSS
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with MS SQL Server and SQL Reporting
- Experience with the integrations
- Familiar with Scrum Methodology
- Excellent working knowledge of English Language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in driving professional projects in an agile environment
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field would be of great value, but if you're passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Working in teams with global IT experts
- Working on enterprise level applications
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:Authority Partners is a leading and global IT services company with over 23 years of experience, serving clients within the financial, healthcare, insurance, mortgage and technology sectors among many others. We are committed to building relationships with IT professionals who possess integrity, dedication, teamwork, and the desire to learn and grow with us. We specialize in placement for long-term contract and permanent opportunities and helping our consultants achieve their career success.