Full-Stack Engineer at Smart Adserver (Paris, France)
Location: Paris, France
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:14
Hi! We are Smart! Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry. Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform. We can rely on a unique group of 280+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
About the team At Smart, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 100 billions requests per day and above 40 Gbps of network traffic. Our innovation team based in Paris, Krakow and Nantes is composed of 90 straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
Your mission For this position, you will join our Supply engineering team which is composed of 8 engineers working together to develop and improve our inventory management portal which allows publishers to monetize their websites and applications. This portal is at the heart of Smart’s and our client’s businesses and we are currently focusing on the creation of a brand new UX that would ease our customer' operations.
What you'll do
- Work in an agile and multi-expertise team composed of product management, UX designers, software engineers, QA and DevOps.
- Design & develop, clean coded, elegant and robust solutions using the latest best practices for front-end and back-end development.
- Implement unit and functional testing of your developments, review code of your team mates.
- Build and Deploy your applications using Gitlab
- Use the rest of your time to:
- Share knowledge with your colleagues working either in fullstack or other expertises
- Innovate and learn in autonomy during our Smart days
- Must have:
- 2+ years of web software development experience with C# .NET, REST WebAPIs, SQL and modern front-end technologies (AngularX, HTML5, CSS, SASS)
- Interest in new technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Redis)
- Customer oriented approach: you deliver clean and usable solutions for customers (and you know that customers hate bugs!)
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Passion for writing high quality and maintainable code following Software Craftsmanship or Continuous Delivery
- Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Angular X, NgRx, React, Gitlab, Web components.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities of improvement.
- Personal projects with code sharing, we’re curious about your art!
How you’ll grow
- Within 1 month:
- You’ll be just finishing your onboarding.
- You’ll probably have tackled a dozen of small tasks. You’re ready to start your first big ones with high impact
- Within 3 months:
- You’ll be able to work on any part of our new inventory management portal in full autonomy.
- You now have enough knowledge to be able to deploy and monitor your SPAs.
- Within 6 months:
- You’ll be totally autonomous on all our portals (inventory management, campaign management, reporting), able to bring your impact at every level.
Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Flexible working policy.
Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration.
We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at [email protected]