Salesforce Architect at Donan Engineering (Louisville, KY)
Location: Louisville, KY
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:15
onan is a problem-solving playground where innovation and a "make people first" culture collide to make a business family. Donan has the position for you! We are looking for a full-time IT Salesforce Architect in our corporate office located in Louisville, KY. Donan is a leader in the forensic investigation industry. We are looking for someone who will embody our values and Lead with Integrity, Respect and Care for All, be an Innovator in their field, be Driven to Achieve, and value Working Together. The Salesforce Architect role will involve close interaction with other members of the Development Team, Product Owners, Business Leaders and SMEs. The Salesforce Architect will have the opportunity to work with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Financial Force, Lightning Communities, Continuous Integration Tools, Azure, and other tools and services deemed necessary on a project by project basis. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to solve business challenges. The ideal candidate will have development experience utilizing Apex, Visualforce Pages, LWC, should understand the fundamentals of the Salesforce platform, and have a solid understanding for API integrations. Expert in modern development patterns and application architecture for Salesforce. It will also be an expectation for the Architect to be familiar with application architecture patterns for .net and best practices in Azure. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Business to understand their challenges and work to identify the proper solutions to solve the business problem.
- Work with developers to develop software components that best meet the system requirements.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of integration and application architecture diagrams.
- Prepare documentation covering design, code, errors, and recovery procedures.
- Responsible for assisting in code reviews.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments.
- Develop proof of concepts (POCs) as needed, integrating new components with back office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies.
- Responsible for staying up to date with latest Salesforce product capabilities and other industry standards.
- Work with Management and Development Team to constantly improve internal development and release procedures/standards.
- Works to support goals of team, willingly shares knowledge and skills.
- Completes all assigned tasks on time, within budget and to high quality coding standards.
- Effectively communicates status of projects and assignments.
- Creates and updates technical project documentation.
- Creates documentation of project work for business and IT.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
- Accountable for confidentiality and security policy adherence for assigned systems.
- Solid understanding of Agile, Scrum, and DevOps.
- Ability to clearly communicate with Stakeholders, Business Leaders, Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Ability to quickly adopt new technologies.
- Experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, LWC, SFDX, ANT, Scratch Orgs and Migration Tools.
- Experience working within a software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with SQL, API, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP).
- An understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies.
- An understanding of dependency injection or similar development patterns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Education and Certifications
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 211)
- Platform Developer I (PDI)
- Platform Developer II (PDII)
- Salesforce Application Architect
- Salesforce System Architect
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field is required.
To learn more about us visit donan.com. Donan is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an E-Verify participating employer.
Apply Here PI137939950