Machine Learning Engineer at SmartLockr (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:16
Within our fast-growing Tech scale-up, we are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who wants to be part of our SmartLockr journey. Looking for the next step in your career with the right amount of challenge, personal growth and good career opportunities? Want to work in an informal environment with a team of talented and motivated colleagues? Then this position might be something for you!
Machine Learning Engineer at SmartLockr
As our Machine Learning Engineer you will play a key role in the future development of our product. Together with the team, you will create new Machine Learning models and innovative solutions that provide a great user experience for our users, with a strong focus on security, stability and high performance. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact on our product with your expertise and skillset.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Create and maintain big data Machine Learning models;
- Work with our development team to implement the latest Machine Learning technologies;
- Work on designing, coding and testing new applications in different areas such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), computational linguistics, semantic information search and reinforcement learning;
- Assist with the implementation, testing and the improvement of the algorithms in these areas;
- Act as a Machine Learning expert, sharing knowledge and helping to promote best practices.
Who you are
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related (Mathematics, Physics etc.), with a focus on Machine Learning and/or NLP;
- Extensive experience in building NLP applications and delivering Machine Learning solutions on cloud infrastructure;
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals;
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, MXNET, Scikit-Learn, or similar;
- Experience working with our Tech stack (C#/.NET, Angular/Typescript, Azure);
- Knowledge of software engineering practices, including Agile techniques;
- Skilled in solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing Technical solutions;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing Tech scale-up;
- Working on the newest technologies;
- Room for personal development and good career opportunities;
- Competitive benefits and flexible workspace;
- An informal, transparent and open culture;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and many table football/ping-pong competitions!
SmartLockr supports organizations with their data security to ultimately prevent data leaks. What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach. Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, ownership and personal growth. By having a flat organizational structure, your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main mission: fighting data leaks.