Decision Engineering Software Developer at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:16
DCG's Decision Engineering (DE) group is seeking a Software Engineer to develop enterprise applications that help Intel make better decisions faster. DE builds decision-making software applications for many parts of the company and a wide range of job roles. Applications are developed by small teams (2 to 5 people). In the Decision Engineering group, small teams have the opportunity to impact Intel's bottom-line in significant ways. DE creates software solutions using agile practices. The successful candidate will have solid communication and problem-solving skills, be involved with all aspects of development, work closely with stakeholder, and successfully work through ambiguity.
You will be responsible for the following in this role:
- Maintain existing applications. Support and enhance production applications.
- Work directly with stakeholders and end-users to understand and respond to their needs.
- Work with project leads and other developers to understand and complete tasks.
- Review your work with team members and end-users.
- Write unit tests to prove code works and bugs are fixed.
- Capture new requirements and issues as they are discovered.
- Develop new applications.
- Periodically give progress updates to senior management.
- Research new technology within Data Processing, Big Data, Open Source etc.
Candidates must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Requirements listed below would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Minimum Education Requirement:
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in C Sharp .Net/ADO.Net/SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in Pivot, Dynamic SQL
- 1+ years of experience in Python
- 1+ years of experience Source code version control: Git, GitLab, GitHub
- 1+ year experience CI/CD pipelines
Masters’ Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Experience with test automation
- Experience Big Data (Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience with general machine learning exposure: Scikit-Learn, Keras
- Experience with Development Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Docker
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Other LocationsVirtual US and Canada
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:$95,360.00-$143,140.00
Benefits:We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here