DevOps Engineer at Topic Embedded Systems B.V. (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:16
We are looking for you as our DevOps engineer
Are you ready to work on the next-gen medical operating room software, or be a critical part of the future development of a super computer?Do you want to accelerate your knowledge and experience for flight simulators, ultrasonic inspection platforms or tomorrow's drone platform?Do you like to work on various High-tech projects? Let's meet at Topic!
We are looking for you as our all seasoned DevOps engineer to inspire development teams and where quality is at a high standard.You're the quality orientated engineer to implement a diversity of systems. No problem for you being responsible for the specification and documentation of new features. You're also experienced in developing these features and know to write automation scripts using C++, Java or C#.
You know how to show your passion for quality, optimization and hands on experience in technical software development.It's your second nature to cooperate with software developers, designers and project leaders of various disciplines, which results in the best development and implementation of high standard code.You'll be working on an Agile way on state-of-the-art development projects in domains like Healthcare, Space & Aerospace, Transport, Logistics & Infrastructure en de Smart Industry.
You make sure other developers can work with the state of the art tools. This means to verify and select the right tools and actively contribute to automation tooling.You make sure that build release pipelines run smoothly, by optimizing quality, reduce the output time en keep a clear focus. You organize the infrastructure related to the CI/CD pipelines using virtualization and automating implementations.Besides that you're responsible for a perfect end-to-end monitoring and data analytics.
What do you bring?
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development (C#, C++ or Java) in a technical domain combined with DevOps like vision, tooling ; from which at least 2 year in Holland or EU
- At least a Bachelor degree
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD), Build Environments, Build Automation, Unit Testing and Release Testing;
- Familiar with CM systems like Atlassian tool suite, BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo, Confluence and knowledge on Tics;
- You're experienced with SVN and GIT and methodologies like UML, Agile, Scrum;
- Passion for Quality!
- Residence in the Netherlands, fluent in the English language, Dutch is a big plus.Due to Covid-19, non EU residents will not be taken in procedure and not be responded to.
You're the one that matches to be open, initiator and good communicator at different levels in an organisation, taking the lead to bring the team to the next level. Being supportive to others but not being afraid to spread your vision to create the best win-win situation.
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects in an ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally;
- Good coaching by your Business Manager;
- An excellent annual salary between €.51.000,- and €.70.000,- ;
- guaranteed 13th month
- mobility budget, you can choose between a lease car or mobility allowance
- Topic Academy: study budget and 5 paid training days
- 26 days holiday leave and 8% holiday allowance, insurance package and a good pension
- net expense allowance
- referral bonus
- home office support
- Informal and amicable atmosphere;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit at our amazing headquarters in Best
- 150 intelligent colleagues
Due to Covid-19 we all work partially from home and do follow the national RIVM guidelines