Full Stack Mobile Application Developer - SAP Mobile Asset Management at SAP (Budapest, Hungary)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:16
Requisition ID: 282737Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
ABOUT SAP MOBILE EXPERIENCE & ENGINEERING UNIT
Mobile apps are very often a first entry point of our customers to experience the Intelligence Enterprise and to access their data and business processes. Our mission is to bring the mobile portfolio together in ways that offer customers innovative mobile user experience across their business processes while leveraging latest native technologies and delivering on best of breed capabilities in each market segment.
The Mobile Experience & Engineering unit will be the central place for SAPs mobile app development and everything around mobile technology. In our responsibility lies the holistic, persona-centric mobile portfolio definition, the overall mobile app development, including app lifecycle management plus the necessary governance to ensure customer success.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
We are looking for a highly motivated mobile application developer to join our team in Budapest. You will work as part of the development scrum team to build next-generation mobile business applications in Digital Supply Chain, Manufacturing, IoT and Industry 4.0, for cross platforms such as iOS, Android, and Windows.
This challenging opportunity is perfect for developer who want to join a start-up like team, with commitment, an open mind, and a willingness to learn end-to-end technology stack required to build complex mobile applications for SAP customers.
ROLE REQUIREMENTSYou should have
- Experience with agile work environment and scrum driven projects
- Good knowledge in SQL programming and Data Modeling
- Strong focus on usability, user experience, quality, and performance
- Experience following agile and TDD development principles, working with tools like Git and JIRA
- Willingness to learn other programming languages and tools, such as Node.js, ABAP OO, Python, TypeScript, Appium, etc.
- Good communication skills and ability to work and collaborate with different teams remotely
- Fluent English skills
Preferably you will also have
- Business knowledge in SAP ERP and/or S/4HANA system
- Familiarity with OData or REST, Json, CSS, XML
- Knowledge in SAP BTP Extension Suite Mobile Services and Mobile Development Kit
- Some experience in developing applications using NativeScript and/or ReactNative
- Knowledge with SAP Intelligent Asset Management or Digital Supply Chain solutions
- 1+ years of related working experience
- Good degree in computer or natural science, engineering sciences, natural sciences, mathematics or equivalent subject
- Direct and indirect working experience in mobile application development is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.