Developers Advocate at Checkmarx (Ramat Gan, Israel)
Location: Ramat Gan, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:18
The SCA group in Checkmarx is looking for a developer advocate to help us establish relations with the open-source community, contribute to open-source projects, design and develop open-source SDKs, and participate in meetups and conventions.
The Software Composition Analysis (SCA) group develops products which help manage the risks involved in dealing with open-source software, containers, third party APIs and more. We are developing a new and cool Application Security SaaS product based on the most modern technologies and principles.
We are working with the most cutting-edge technologies, building a new and exciting cloud service using C# on .NET 5, Python, AWS, Docker, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka and more.
We greatly value independent, curious, and sharp people with knowledge in cyber security, cloud, software engineering, open-source tech - and most of all - we are looking for awesome people to work with.
- Lead cross-team efforts to release infrastructure solutions as open-source projects
- Contribute and guide other developers in the group to contribute to open-source projects that are relevant to the product or to our R&D in general
- Participate in meetups and events and be Checkmarx SCA ambassador in software developer communities
- Lead the development of various SDKs for our product APIs, as open-source projects
- Passion for open source, software development and the software developers community
- 3+ years of software development experience (C#, .NET Core – a plus)
- Proven, considerate contribution in popular open-source projects
- Expertise in open-source development practices
- Proven record of giving lectures in meetups and events
- Background in Cyber Security
- Blogs, publications around tech and software development in various social networks