Software Engineering for Cloud and Xeon Server Solutions at Intel Corporation (Guadalajara, Mexico)
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:25
Join a team whose mission is to develop unique innovative solutions for Xeon.
Xeon test Cluster Health Management software optimization for Xeon Cloud engineering virtualization containers hypervisors and more. If you are passionate about writing testing and deploying software as part of a high performing team please apply and lets have a chat about you and the team and how this might be the best opportunity for you in 2021.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Willing to work at a fast pace in order to meet schedule.
- Strong background in collaborative project execution.
- Should be a fast learner with the capability to synthesize and communicate new innovations that accelerate Intel´s time to market for Xeon.
- Advanced English communications skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor of Science Computer Science or related field 3 years of experience in:
- Software development in the C or Rust programming language.
- Knowledge of Xeon architecture
- Experience working on server platforms Xeon platform design.
- Working with Cluster Server technologies such as workload orchestration virtualization and container technologies.
- Linux environment and development skill.
- Advanced English level.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.