Senior Engineer II. Product Security, Cryptography, and Trust at Soul Machines Limited (Phoenix, AZ)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:28
Soul Machines is changing the face of human computer interaction, and we're seeking a skilled engineer to join the team. We're a hugely diverse team of researchers, engineers, artists and more. With staff from all around the globe we welcome applications from anyone who believes they can add value.
The role of Senior Engineer II. Product Security, Cryptography, and Trust for Soul Machines will create security and privacy components to enable Soul Machine’s Digital People to have “memories” while protecting the end user. Algorithm implementation and developing new techniques for technical prototypes.
- Working as part of the Software and R&D teams at Soul Machines in ensuring the best possible experience while making our platform safe and secure for users.
- Evaluate and understand the latest privacy and security technology to develop new techniques and solutions for our HumamOS platform.
- Collaborate with R&D team members on privacy features, security components and blockchain implementations
- Travel for on-site visits with developers and to conferences as
- Six (6) or more years developing Security and Privacy products for B2B and B2C products.
- Expert knowledge of implementing cryptography, blockchain, privacy and security components.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Java, Embedded and other programming techniques.
- Experience in Large Scale Platform development is a strong plus.
- Good communication skills required.
- Demonstrated understanding of security best practices.
- Deep understanding of zero-knowledge proofs concepts.
- Experience with complex image processing algorithms
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, EE/Signal & Image Processing
- Demonstrated Principles: Deliver Results, Invent and Simplify, and Bias for Action
- Experience with Open Source Projects.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Latest tools and tech
- 5 weeks annual leave allowance
- Medical / Health benefits
Our number one value is trusted relationships with our customers and employees.
We are wholeheartedly committed to a diverse and inclusive culture. We recruit across the globe, languages and cultures.
Our success depends on the success of our customers and we are dedicated to making sure every experience with a Digital Person is exceptional.
From day one, we have been laser focused on providing the most astonishing Digital People.
Who should apply
At Soul Machines we want people to feel they can apply for a job even if they don’t think they’re the “perfect” candidate ..perfect doesn’t exist. We don’t just look for people who tick all the boxes, we look for individuals with passion and enthusiasm who want to grow with us.
So whatever your background, if this type of company excites you, then please send us your application. We look forward to speaking with you.