Software Engineer at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (Springfield, MO)
Location: Springfield, MO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:29
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an entry to mid-level Developer to join the Core Director Banking team, with particular focus on integrations such as Internet/Mobile Banking, ATM and other interfaces. Under moderate supervision, participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation, as well as support.
- Minimum of 18 months of programming experience.
- Experience with C#.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science degree preferred.
- Programming experience in Synergy DBL.
- Experience in a financial institution.
- Experience in designing programming solutions.
- Experience in Client/Server Applications using Microsoft Windows Server.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.