Fullstack Engineer (m/w) at Singular AG (Zürich, Switzerland)
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:31
You will have an important role in the design and development of our software solutions as well as in ensuring their smooth operation. Together with your colleagues you will develop a scalable product for the international market and contribute to the further planning of our product. As a Fullstack Engineer you are responsible for our complete stack. That means you change our frontend, extend our microservice API's in the backend and take care of our cloud infrastructure and our K8s cluster using Terraform. If this sounds interesting to you, here's what you'll be doing at Singular:
- You shape the company and the vision from the ground up
- You design and build an innovative and scalable SaaS solution
- You design and develop hands-on software solutions
- You work in both the backend (.Net Core with C#) and the frontend (react.js)
- You make changes in our AWS infrastructure with Terraform
- You actively participate in architecture discussions
- You develop and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- You are proficient with microservices and web services
- You have hands-on experience with Kubernetes and containers
- You are well versed with cloud solutions such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- You are familiar with Git and object-oriented development
- You have experience with C# and micro services using .Net Core
- You work with pipeline tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, CircleCI)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and ideally have German language skills
What we offer:
Team: A stimulating work environment where initiative and direct feedback are valued. We are a team of entrepreneurs and inventors who value focus, commitment and goal orientation. We believe in ownership and are looking for team members who are willing to go the extra mile to take us to the next level. We believe in flat hierarchies, direct and free communication, transparency and honesty.
Development: We grow and learn quickly as a team. We are looking for curious individuals with a growth mindset. Whether seminars, workshops, conferences or other methods, we encourage our employees to continuously develop their personal skills.
Work environment: Some of us come during regular business hours, others prefer to start later or earlier. Working hours and vacations can be planned flexibly. We are a trust-based company that believes in employee ownership.
Lifestyle: Our office is located next to the river Limmat. In summer you can quickly jump into the water over lunch and cool off. There is also the possibility to attend free yoga lessons in our building. Many of our employees are sporty and enjoy a jogging round, climbing or a kayak expedition together.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply here or at [email protected], we look forward to hearing from you!