Research Manager at YouGov (Sydney, Australia)
Location: Sydney, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:34
YouGov is looking for an experienced, passionate Research Manager to provide leadership and insights across a wide array of clients.
Reporting into the Director of the Australian Client Services team, assisting to oversee a small team of Product team analysts. You will be assigned to some of our highest value client accounts, including Key Accounts. Delivering the highest standard of Client Servicing and Insights.
What will I be delivering?
- Providing clients with high quality reports and insights
- Ensuring client satisfaction and engagement, driving client retention, as well as helping uncover opportunities for account growth.
- Executing care plans for clients including their onboarding and ongoing training, leading the day to day relationship. This will also include the delivery of C-suite ready reports and insightful analysis that forms an essential part of their research and data needs.
- Development and progression of your small team as well as internal training will form part of your role.
- Reviewing Key Performance Indicators on client engagement, tool usage and client satisfaction for your own clients and the clients serviced by the l team.
- Identifying and escalating problems or red flags with client satisfaction or engagement to senior stakeholders in the Australian Product Team and implement solutions to resolve client non-renewal risks.
- Collaborating and coordinating with New Business and Account Management functions to provide an integrated client experience that promotes account growth as well as retention.
What’s in it for me?
An opportunity to mentor and grow a team of researchers, working across numerous sectors delivering highly complex research projects. You’ll have the ability to work with senior stakeholders both client side, and internally within YouGov.
What do I need to bring with me?
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- 5-10 years of experience in consumer insights and research
- Technical expertise in various consumer research methodologies (experience of online methodologies will be an added advantage)
- Experience of working on syndicated research (preferred)
- Should have independently led client servicing relationships in the past
- People manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to motivate your team
- Client and stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close knit, ambitious team that is growing fast. This growth brings with it opportunities for you to grow along with us. Go-getters and those looking for the first big step in their career, with ongoing growth opportunities, should find this a perfect fit.