Senior Salesforce Developer at California Society of CPA's () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:35
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with excellent written and spoken communication skills and a passion for writing software. You will be responsible for developing Salesforce Applications and APIs to enhance customer experience and partner integrations. You will help us modularize our architecture and strengthen our webcast platform to provide world-class online education to our customers.
We are a small, tight-knit team passionate about technology. We enjoy delivering solutions through prototypes and quick iterations. Most recently, we have developed an enterprise platform in Salesforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on application development
- Design and build customer-facing and back-office applications
- Translate business requirements and develop solutions using Salesforce technologies
- Develop Integration to 3rd PArty Systems
- Enhance customer-facing APIs
- Meet with internal stakeholders to help gather requirements and discuss tradeoffs
- Deliver high-quality code, help shape standards, and stay up-to-date on best practices
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- You love writing code and enjoy leveraging software design principles and Salesforce best practices to deliver sound solutions.
- You've spent years implementing applications with one of the imperative programming languages (Java, C#, Python, etc.) and have transferred your software engineering knowledge to Salesforce
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Hands-on experience with Apex Enterprise Patterns
- In-depth experience working with Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components, Integration, Force.com API, SOQL, and SOSL.
- Experience distributing a managed package (AppExchange or private package)
- Deep understanding of platform limitations and experience with planning for scale (row limits, CPU limits, concurrent Apex transaction limits, etc.)
- Strong background in data modeling and building a data model on Salesforce
- Experience writing code for testability
- Self-driven team player with the ability to work independently
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SFDX and automation to build Continuous Integration