Software Architect (m/f/d) for Load Simulations at ENERCON GmbH (Bremen, Deutschland)
Location: Bremen, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-06-18 05:01:39
Software Architect (m/f/d) for Load Simulations
Your tasks/Your duties
- Design, plan, develop, and maintain the system architecture of major software solutions to support load simulations.
- Ensure stability, integrity, and quality improvements of the software solutions.
- Work with senior software developers to ensure consistent, coordinated solutions with well defined interfaces which allow quick integration in the current software infrastructure.
- Understand business goals, system requirements and trace them to architecture and designs of innovative software solutions.
- Collaborate with local and remote development teams on system architecture, design, and feature development using agile approach.
- Deliver tested, well-documented, modular, and extensible software components.
- Monitor metrics on the status of critical systems and evaluate technical impact of the software errors.
- Identify and raise awareness on architectural risks and define measures for risk mitigation.
- Master or PhD – or equivalent work experience – in computer science, mechanical, civil or aerospace engineering or comparable, with long experience in the field of software development.
- Several years of experience in the area of system architecture, software architecture, and related topics.
- Many years of experience in IT development and practical programming experience in two or more high level programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, C++, Python).
- Relevant expertise in cloud architecture or IT-infrastructure.
- Experience with Spring framework, RESTful, JSON, OpenAPI/ Swagger and consumer-driven API contract testing.
- Skills in containerized environments and technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot.
- Experience with high performance computing and/or cloud computing (e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).
- Experience with agile practices like clean code, peer review and pair programming development in distributed international teams.
- High degree of structure in project management involving several internal and external organizations.
- Good communication skills. As a team and international company, we communicate mostly in English.
- Adaptable working hours by suitable working hour models
- Exciting and diverse activities
- Comprehensive engagement with the operational health promotion
- Internal as well as external continuing education possibilities
- The employee's events which provide for fresh wind
- Green employee's stream for the realization of our common aim
Find out more about your individual benefits – your future personnel department is keen on helping you.
Possible locations are all ENERCON locations in Germany.
Apply online via our career portal!
Reference code: DE116748City/Location: Bremen
Ms. Maren Bihrle+49 4941 - 927 223